Traducción & Definición
(Can I have) a bit more (rum?): ¿(Puedo servirme) un poco más de (ron)?
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "I'm simply asking if you wouldn't mind meeting with me regularly so that we might explore your feelings a bit more."
- "Horatio : You are a little bit more of a man than you were 5 minutes ago."
- "I think you can say something a bit more positive."
- "Brian : Right, could you be a bit more specific?"
- "I hope that you all learned a little bit more about each other."
- "Why don't you tell me a little bit more about the program. It's e-learning, is that right?"
- "Moira : Could you try to be a bit more objective, Rupert?"
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'A bit more' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!