Traducción & Definición
a line (of cosmetics): una línea, gama (de cosméticos)
This is one of our most successful lines. Esta es una de nuestras gamas más exitosas.
- "A unisex line is something Delavigne really needs."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "Susie : As I mentioned in my email, we are considering marketing a unisex line of products which obviously would appeal to both male and female consumers."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions."
- "An outspoken conservative businessman, speaking on condition of anonymity, went so far as to say that the new line is another ploy by liberals to exploit easily-influenced consumers."
- "Susie : Well, firstly, we're interested in a new line of products for 15 to 24 year-old men."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "The point is that I have big plans for this company - we are going to make an exclusive line of perfumes for babies, and naturally the first step is baby testing."
- "Industry pundits, however, are already calling the new line an attempt to capitalize on the hype surrounding environmental awareness."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'A line (of merchandise)' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!