Traducción & Definición
an accident: un accidente
by accident (or accidentally): por casualidad
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "Philip/Hannah : An accident?"
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "Covers medical bills if you or your passengers are hurt in an accident."
- "A shipment of perfume was being transported to São Paulo when the accident occurred."
- "$100,000 per accident"
- "Shaun Saber : Yeah, my artificial arm. I lost my real arm in a photocopying accident."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Accident' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!