Traducción & Definición
an action: una acción
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "After right-clicking on an object, you have the option to perform many different actions."
- "I'd like to highlight the following commendable actions"
- "Your actions were unforgivable, and I have only one more thing to say to you."
- "They're ready for action, all they need is my green light."
- "Once again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that my actions or words might have caused."
- "Bruno : Actually Tinkerbell has something else in mind for this evening... a little "action"... if you know what I mean."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "Please consider this letter as a formal demand for payment, following prolonged lack of action on your part."
- "I apologize for the delay in this action on my part."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Action' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!