Traducción & Definición
an activity: una actividad
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "Brian : It's a temporary downturn in economic activity, usually indicated by two consecutive quarters of a falling GDP."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "The question now is whether he acted alone, or if others were aware of his fraudulent activities."
- "Edward provides a soundtrack to my daily activities."
- "Viewed as a whole, the global cosmetics market showed a 2.8% increase in activity in the first half of the year."
- "Traditional activities : Casual sex between consenting monsters."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Activity' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!