Traducción & Definición
to add (an opinion): añadir, aportar (una opinión)
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "(delete as applicable - please add further information)"
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Add' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!