Traducción & Definición
to agree to (a new contract): aceptar (el nuevo contrato)
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. Bruno nunca aceptará trabajar con Kalvin Krime.
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
- "Bruno : Brian "the butcher" Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "Let me see... I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following... will not sell without prior permission from the Board... should I attempt to sell my shares... prosecution."
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
- "Bruno : Brian "The Butcher" Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Agree to' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!