Traducción & Definición
also known as (a.k.a.): alias
This is your girlfriend, aka "the most important person in your life", calling. Es tu novia, alias "la persona más importante de tu vida", la que llama.
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "Brian Jones, a.k.a., BJ"
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
- "I suggest you take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway (aka Highway 1)."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a.k.a. the Corsican."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA "THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST ""
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns - also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Aka' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!