Traducción & Definición
(an) alleged (murderer): (un) presunto (asesino)
UK: The alleged murderer could not be located for questioning.
US: Elkie Johns was arrested yesterday for allegedly taking heroin in a nightclub.
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "Bruno : Allegedly, of course."
- "Hannah : I'd like to discuss the CIA's alleged use of torture techniques against terror suspects."
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, would you care to address rumors of your alleged homosexuality once and for all?"
- "Journalist 2 : Mr. Delavigne, now that you've put to rest any rumors of your alleged homosexuality, what do you plan on doing next?"
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "Subject: Alleged food poisoning"
- "Furthermore, the weapon used in the assault, allegedly a small glass bottle, was not found at the scene of the crime."
- "Bruno : Allegedly murdered, Brian."
- "Me, Bruno Delavigne, allegedly the president and CEO of a perfume company."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Alleged' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!