Traducción & Definición
UK: I need five bananas, some toilet paper and a bottle of champagne... oh, and I'll also take a cigar.
US: I would also like a cigar.
- "I also did a lot of stapling and faxing."
- "All Queen albums are also half price."
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
- "I also know that Icarus has to use the toilets."
- "I have also been programmed to speak 10,000 languages."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "I'm afraid this is also a fight to the death."
- "It turns out you're also very funny."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Also' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!