Traducción & Definición
UK: I need five bananas, some toilet paper and a bottle of champagne... oh, and I'll also take a cigar.
US: I would also like a cigar.
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "I'm afraid this is also a fight to the death."
- "I also know that Icarus has to use the toilets."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "I also did a lot of stapling and faxing."
- "I have also been programmed to speak 10,000 languages."
- "It turns out you're also very funny."
- "All Queen albums are also half price."
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Also' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!