Traducción & Definición
UK: I need five bananas, some toilet paper and a bottle of champagne... oh, and I'll also take a cigar.
US: I would also like a cigar.
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "I'm afraid this is also a fight to the death."
- "I have also been programmed to speak 10,000 languages."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "Also, giant lizards make our beds, and robots are excellent jazz musicians."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "I also did a lot of stapling and faxing."
- "All Queen albums are also half price."
- "It turns out you're also very funny."
- "Because that's also on the menu."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Also' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!