Traducción & Definición
Although their mother told them not to, the children went into the pool. Aunque su madre les dijo que no lo hicieran, los niños entraron en la piscina.
UK: Although their mother told them not to, the children went into the pool.
US: I once went to Singapore, although I never left the airport.
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "The weather looks good, although it is night time, and I can't see much."
- "No pigeons were harmed in the making of this film, although there are those who say they're pests, rats with wings."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Although I do love the XXX-files."
- "Although all these modes of transport leave a lot to be desired, I believe that the train option is the least likely to make you want to commit suicide."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "None of those things matter... although big boobs would be great."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Although' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!