Traducción & Definición
an animal: un animal
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "I love animals."
- "A wonderful, noble man who also helps sick animals."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
- "-Do they treat their animal well?"
- "(Animal medley)"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Animal' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!