Traducción & Definición
an animal: un animal
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Narrator : Do you think that these animals deserve these equal rights?"
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "(Animal medley)"
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly skilled office job!"
- "But one group has so far been neglected: Animals."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Animal' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!