Traducción & Definición
(to make) an announcement: (hacer) un anuncio
to announce: anunciar
- "We are proud to announce sweeping reforms at Warbuckle's department stores in the interest of philanthropy."
- "Announcement : This is a reminder that all international passengers must go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage."
- "I have an announcement to make, one which I hope will change the face of retail forever!"
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to inform you that all services have now returned to normal."
- "Announcement : This train terminates at Upminster."
- "I have an important announcement."
- "Announcement : This is a security announcement."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to inform you that the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines are closed for service."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Announcement' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!