Traducción & Definición
to answer (a question): responder, contestar (a una pregunta)
Answer me! ¡Respóndeme!
to answer the phone responder al teléfono
an answer: una respuesta
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brother Jones, sometimes the answer you are seeking is the question itself."
- "Report to me, there's some questions you'll have to answer."
- "Horatio : I don't answer your questions!"
- "The tree of mystery has the power to answer one question."
- "Brian : Chuk-Chuk, I am looking for answers."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "Answers: an LP is a long playing record (size 12 inches, played at 33⅓ rpm);"
- "Answer me, Greg, this part of the song is interactive!"
- "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the answer is clearly "yes"!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Answer' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!