Traducción & Definición
to appear: aparecer, parecer
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "It appears to be some paint... and a CD of whales making love."
- "Everything appears to be in order."
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- ""Anti-English" graffiti has started to appear in the men's restroom. I won't go into details, but the slogans are shocking and completely inappropriate in a modern multicultural working environment."
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "But it never appeared in my windows!"
- "Edward : There appears to be a mistake in the bill."
- "Something big has just appeared on the radar!"
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Appear' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!