Traducción & Definición
to appreciate: apreciar, valorar, agradecer
We would appreciate it if you could reply as soon as possible. Agradeceríamos que respondiera lo antes posible.
I greatly appreciate your efforts. Valoro mucho tus esfuerzos.
I would appreciate it (if you could do...): Le agradecería (que pudiera...)
(They did not) appreciate (the danger): (no) se dieron cuenta (del peligro), (no) fueron conscientes (del peligro)
UK: I appreciate your advice: thank you so much.
US: I'd appreciate it if you would tidy up your bedroom, please.
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "I don't appreciate these kind of calls."
- "Kwik-e-Market really appreciates your feedback."
- "The important thing is that you appreciate this fine French delicacy."
- "Glen doesn't appreciate your sophisticated American humor."
- "I appreciate it."
- "It is appreciated."
- "It's best way to appreciate city."
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Appreciate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!