Traducción & Definición
As you know, (I don't like dogs): Como sabes, (no me gustan los perros )
As you may already know, we are looking for a new director of sales. Como ya sabrá, estamos buscando un nuevo director de ventas.
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "Brian : Bruno, Horatio, as you know, Chuk-Chuk and I have been meditating together a lot recently."
- "As you know, most of the ceiling collapsed due to the excessive water build-up."
- "But as you know, I'm working two jobs at the moment."
- "As you know, I started this business in Stuttgart with just a dream and some volatile chemicals-"
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- "Jean : Well, as you may know, I am not an American citizen..."
- "As you may know, I have a growing family and my children demand most of my free time away from work."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As you know' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!