Traducción & Definición
an associate: un socio
Let me introduce you to my business associate. Permítame presentarle a mi socio comercial.
an associate (director): un socio (directivo)
to associate: asociar, relacionar
I associate Ivana Bümbüm with Delavigne perfumes. Relaciono a Ivana Bümbüm con los perfumes Delavigne.
I don't want to be associated with people like him. No quiero estar asociado a personas como él.
- "In the lobby you'll be met by an associate of mine."
- "These days conservatives are often associated with strong religious beliefs as well."
- "Associate Retail Manager"
- "Dear valued associate"
- "The Associated Press"
- ""Cheap", "tacky", and "gimmick" aren't words that we want to associate with the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I am offering a handful of Bruno's most esteemed business associates the opportunity to come dressed as famous inmates."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
- "Bruno : It just so happens that Horatio and I are business associates..."
- "Cheryl : His Majesty The Sheik wants to enable all the men of his country to smell as good as he does, and to associate this scent with their sheik."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Associate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!