Traducción & Definición
at all times: en todo momento, continuamente, permanentemente
Please keep your hands inside the car at all times. No saquen las manos por las ventanillas del coche.
Please keep your passport on you at all times when passing through customs. Por favor, tengan a mano su pasaporte en todo momento al pasar por la aduana.
at times: a veces, a ratos, de vez en cuando
- "Why do I need to know where my daughter is at all times via GPS software?"
- "Extra comfortable, to encourage workers to wear them at all times."
- "We would ask you, for security reasons, to please keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "I've been reading the latest Office Health and Safety Regulations, and it seems that all employees must be fully clothed at all times while at work."
- "Passengers are requested to keep their possessions with them at all times."
- "In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "Announcement 2 : Ladies and gentlemen, we strongly advise you to keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "We strongly advise you to keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "As my "pretend" wife you should smile and keep quiet at all times."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'At all times' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!