Traducción & Definición
at least: al menos, por lo menos
At least you didn't miss the train. Por lo menos no perdiste el tren.
- "The future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno Delavigne remains behind the steering wheel."
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "Perhaps we could borrow that intern, Edward Moon, for a week or two - at least until things quiet down a bit?"
- "If you can't come around, at least please telephone"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'At least' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!