Traducción & Definición
(I can't answer the phone) at the moment: (No puedo atender el teléfono) en este momento
We use a similar expression to refer to past events: At that moment (in time), I was scared for my life.
- "Moira McDonald is breastfeeding at the moment, but we do have our business correspondent, Janine Overtime, here."
- "Xavier : What are you doing at the moment, Brian?"
- "But as you know, I'm working two jobs at the moment."
- "You are too angry to talk to someone at the moment, so you will be placed on hold until you have calmed down a bit."
- "We're not here at the moment."
- "Well this "app" I'm using at the moment is quite exciting."
- "I'm probably photocopying or making coffee at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get permission to use the phone again."
- "Actually, that suits me – the Australian Dollar is down against the US Dollar at the moment."
- "We're looking for surf instructors on the Yorke Peninsula at the moment."
- "He's in a meeting at the moment."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'At the moment' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!