Traducción & Definición
to attract (attention): atraer, llamar (la atención)
I tried to attract his attention, but he didn't see me. Intenté atraer su atención, pero no me vio.
(I'm) attracted (to her): (Siento) atracción (por ella)
Philip thinks that most women are attracted to him. Philip cree que la mayoría de las mujeres sienten atracción por él.
- "Also, I know that Philip is very attracted to the woman in the corner."
- "Time will tell if the project is a commercial success, but the Delavigne Gallery has already attracted enough plaudits to make it one of New York's newest and most exciting landmarks."
- "The company I work for attracts a lot of spies."
- "You can see that I've typed the date in capital letters in the hopes of attracting your attention."
- "Attract more customers and satisfy your staff"
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "I pretend to detest Philip Cheeter, but I'm secretly very attracted to him. In fact, I would like to meet him later by the bushes for a few drinks-"
- "Wellington, the capital, is attracting a lot of foreign investment these days."
- "I was on my way out, but let's just say, something attracted my attention."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Attract' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!