Traducción & Definición
Is the CEO available to see me? ¿El director general puede recibirme?
an availability: una disponibilidad
UK: Would you be available for a meeting next week?
US: My availability is very limited: I'm a busy man.
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
- "Cleaning equipment and gas masks are available in my office."
- "Brian : Ms. Doleman, I've got Phillip Cheeter in Sales available to talk to you, I'll transfer your call."
- "Are you available next week for a follow-up interview?"
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "After consulting with my team of accountants and reviewing our various accounts, I've discovered that the company has a surplus of available cash."
- "Art dealer : The other two are still available, though."
- "He's currently exiled from heaven so he is available to help us bring the music back to Delavigne."
- "- Breakfast is available at a small extra charge (£7)."
- "As a special treat, we have an exclusive perfume range which is only available in this store."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Available' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!