Traducción & Definición
behavior (US), behaviour (UK): un comportamiento, una conducta
to be on one's best behavior: tener un comportamiento impecable
Everyone should be on their best behavior. Todos deberíamos tener un comportamiento impecable.
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "I'm so sorry about Philip's behavior!"
- "The only way to avoid lasting damage to our reputation is to terminate Ivana's contract immediately, and make a public statement deploring her behavior!"
- "Bruno : Well Brian, though my Japanese is rusty, Masaki said something about Icarus' behavior that might be a clue."
- "Needless to say, everyone needs to be on their best behavior."
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Susie : We need to issue a publicity statement that denounces Ivana's behavior, but also shows we are helping her through this difficult time."
- ""You should apologize for your behavior at my wedding."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Be on one's best behavior' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!