Traducción & Definición
(to be) on the phone: (estar) al teléfono, en línea
- "I spoke with one of your customer service representatives on the phone last week."
- "We spoke on the phone."
- "I'm away from my office or on the phone right now, but please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number at the tone, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "Well the person on the phone will explain."
- "Didn't I speak with a woman on the phone the other day?"
- "Joe : Mr. Marron, you spoke to my colleague on the phone earlier today."
- "Are you on the phone long distance?"
- "Hello, here is Quentin Duchamps on the phone, from Frantastiques... I'm calling actually from Paris, France."
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal, when Stink attacked my leg."
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal when Stink attacked my leg."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Be on the phone' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!