Traducción & Definición
behind: detrás de, atrás
My keys were behind the desk. Mis llaves estaban detrás del escritorio.
Bob already has over 10 years of IT experience behind him. Bob ya tiene detrás de sí más de 10 años de experiencia en Tecnologías de la Información.
I've put all that behind me. Ya dejé atrás todo eso.
to be behind somebody apoyar a alguien
- "I'm not scared for myself of course - I'm standing behind 3 layers of bulletproof glass in my very own Brent-Mobile, inspired by the Pope's vehicle."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Art dealer : You mean the circle was behind the squares?"
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "It's behind the bar, here."
- "With each "groundbreaking", "must-have" widget added to the Ephone store comes another way to tune out from the real world (you know, that thing that you see through the window behind your computer screen?"
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river... which is also church, da?"
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
- "The styles of the 80s may be a thing of the past, but the concept behind power dressing is as relevant as ever."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Behind' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!