Traducción & Definición
a bird : un ave, un pájaro
I love birds, especially roasted peacock. Me encantan las aves, sobre todo el pavo asado.
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "Some sort of clue... a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird that is, but probably a pigeon."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "Jean : It is about a nice bird named Alouette."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bird' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!