Traducción & Definición
a body: un cuerpo
a body of evidence un conjunto de pruebas
UK: I love to rub cocoa butter all over my body.
US: The bodies were found in an alley outside the club.
- "But you gotta move your body!"
- "It was quite perplexing to hear this, because in your email, you used the phrase "bodies everywhere", which evokes an image of multiple deaths."
- "This fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Lawyer : Let's just put the body in this office."
- "Get somebody to clean up this body, okay?"
- "Brian : We know for a fact that barking was heard in the vicinity of the copy machine at 7.15pm, just 3 minutes before Stink's body was discovered in the hallway!"
- "Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
- "My head isn't attached to my body."
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Body' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!