Traducción & Definición
the bottom (shelf): (el estante) de abajo
Please lock the bottom drawer before you leave. Por favor, cierra el cajón de abajo antes de partir.
the bottom (of the sea): el fondo (del mar)
I found my wallet at the bottom of the trash can. Encontré mi cartera en el fondo de la basura.
the bottom floor a veces se utiliza para designar la "planta baja".
the bottom: el trasero
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include..."
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Jean : Luna, please, I have never touched anyone's bottom. But what if someone touches me?"
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Polly : In the bottom, left-hand drawer of your desk, sir."
- "So he has a giant bottom, or he must measure 5 meters!"
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bottom' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!