Traducción & Definición
a branch (of a tree): una rama (de árbol)
a branch: una rama, una división, un sector de actividad
- "Right there on the branches?"
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of compassion."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in... possibly a burka or sarong... I do look forward to that... Dammit Edward!"
- "We have branches all over the world, all these fees are necessary for us to provide outstanding service to our customers."
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of perfect buddhahood."
- "Susie : Delavigne has branches all over the world, Miss Stake."
- "Be careful to sit in one of the first four carriages because the back of the train takes a different branch to Puddlington, and you don't want to go there!"
- "We did manage to release him, but unfortunately on the way down, he hit a few branches and then landed on his head."
- "Jeanine : No, sir, you're not the only Kevin Connors in our system. There are, at this branch alone, 112 Kevin Connors who have accounts at Greenback & Trust."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Branch' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!