Traducción & Definición
(a) bright (future): (un futuro) prometedor
bright: vivo, luminoso, inteligente
UK: Your son is very bright: a boy like him has a very bright future!
US: The sun is the brightest thing in the sky.
- "Philip : Bells on bobtail ring, singing spirits bright, oh what fun it is to laugh and sing, a sleighing song tonight!"
- "The future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno Delavigne remains behind the steering wheel."
- "The future's bright."
- "I truly feel that this company has unlimited potential for growth, and our future is so bright!"
- "It's so bright!"
- "Bravo, Mr. Delavigne, you have a bright future ahead of you, my boy."
- "Brian : Icarus, you're bright red!"
- "I'll be wearing a long fur coat, very high heels and bright red lipstick."
- "We have a new sales staff made up of bright young executives, and it takes time to train them, it's as simple as that."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bright' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!