Traducción & Definición
a building: un edificio, un inmueble, una construcción
to build: construir, edificar
Este verbo es irregular:
I build / I built / I have built
a builder: un constructor, un maestro de obras
UK: Turn left at the big blue building.
US: This is the house that Jack built.
- "Re : We built a gym"
- "You rightly banned Icarus Quincy from the building for arguing that IcarusBot's calculations were less accurate than a human."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "Please carry on as you were, and let's all pretend that there isn't a large, smoldering crater on the second floor of our building."
- "But, before she could leave the building, she heard a feminine cry for help..."
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "I thought your building looked interesting, so I decided to have a look around."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Building' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!