Traducción & Definición
a businessman: un empresario, un hombre de negocios
Atención con el plural: businessmen
a businesswoman: una empresaria, una mujer de negocios
Atención con el plural: businesswomen
- "An outspoken conservative businessman, speaking on condition of anonymity, went so far as to say that the new line is another ploy by liberals to exploit easily-influenced consumers."
- "Conclusions : Bruno Delavigne, defendant and San Francisco-based businessman, is excluded as the biological father of plaintiff, Danica Delavigne, Australian-born troublemaker."
- "Apparently every serious businessman needs one, or that was the gist of it."
- "My passion is causing trouble for legitimate businessmen like you."
- "Chinese businessmen are no longer content to dominate the production end as they have for the last few decades;"
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "It's a business trip, and I am a businessman, so I decided to go business class."
- "No businessmen wearing suits, just groupies and rock "n" roll babes wearing... well... not much at all!"
- "You could call yourself a "businessman", or "entrepreneur" for example..."
- "I'm a businessman, I do business, man."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Businessman' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!