Traducción & Definición
I will buy back (your banana stock in full): Yo voy a recomprar (todo tu stock de bananas)
- "-Buy back 4,500 unsold units from other various retailers and partners, including web-based partners, at an average of $60 per unit ($270,000)"
- "-Buy back 10,000 unsold units from Warbuckle's Department stores (Shipped in May) at their retail price of $69 per unit ($690,000)"
- "Special terms and conditions: Any stock that remains unsold six (6) months after the delivery date will be bought back in full by the Delavigne Corporation (at the same price as stated above) within ten (10) working days."
- "-Buy back 5,000 unsold units from Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate (Shipped in June) at their retail price of $65 per unit ($325,000)"
- "I'm so sure you'll sell them all within 6 months, that we'll buy back any unsold stock at the same price."
- "After careful consideration, neither I nor 251 out of 252 of the other small shareholders will be taking you up on your offer to buy back our stocks."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Buy back in full' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!