Traducción & Definición
a certificate of deposit, a CD (financial product): un certificado de depósito
(I bought a new) CD! (Compact Disc): (He comprado un nuevo) disco, CD
- "Now that I've digitised my music collection, I'd like to sell some of my old records, cassettes, and CDs."
- "I see you've been listening to that CD!"
- "Digital downloads and CDs aren't killing off the traditional vinyl album, and it seems that the Internet is actually safeguarding its future."
- "It appears to be some paint... and a CD of whales making love."
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "No fish can resist my CD of whales making love!"
- "If you don't know the answers then you may have grown up listening to pop songs on digital formats like CDs and MP3s."
- "that's why we take a CD and put the money in it!"
- "They go back to the UK laden with jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "Can the same be said for CDs?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Cd' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!