Traducción & Definición
to celebrate: celebrar, festejar
I'm celebrating my birthday on Sunday. Voy a celebrar mi cumpleaños el sábado.
a celebration: una celebración, una fiesta
We will have a celebration for our wedding anniversary this weekend. Este fin de semana vamos a celebrar nuestro aniversario de matrimonio.
- "Horatio : So, we celebrate my birthday, eh?"
- "Celebrate good times, come on!"
- "Quick, let's take a selfie together to celebrate."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, Gymglish users of all ages, thanks for joining us as we celebrate 50 episodes of Funky Friday!"
- "Celebrated in : Cool countries."
- "So, please come to my petite dégustation in the break room at 1pm to celebrate me, French gastronomy and my final few months before I am possibly deported."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Celebrate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!