Traducción & Definición
a (town, health) center (US), centre (UK): el centro (de una ciudad, hospitalario)
- "Welcome to the Center for Rest And Peace (CRAP)."
- "This year's conference will take place in the Kennedy Suite at the Boston Heights Conference Center (Boston, Massachusetts) on the 21st of August."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Center-noun' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!