Traducción & Definición
a challenge: un desafío, un reto
to challenge (somebody, a decision): desafiar, retar (a alguien); impugnar (una decisión)
challenging: estimulante, ambicioso, motivante, desafiante
Climbing Everest wasn't challenging enough for me, so I swam to the moon. Escalar el Everest no fue suficiente desafío para mí, por lo que fui nadando a la Luna.
- "Michelangelo was a genius who was always willing to challenge his genius with difficult new projects."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Set challenging targets!"
- "The work is sometimes challenging but it'll be an excellent opportunity for a young man like you to prove himself."
- "We mustn't forget that Philip is mentally challenged."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Joan Wayne attempted to scare the shark by firing at its dorsal fin, then challenged the shark to a duel, running into the water with pistols drawn."
- "Bruno : Instead, you're going to be taking part in some exciting, challenging, and extremely dangerous missions..."
- "Now, if there are no further questions, I'll simply say that I look forward to my new role as the spokesbaby for the Delavigne Corporation, and the many challenges that lie ahead of me."
- "Well, the ultimate salesperson needed the ultimate challenge."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Challenge' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!