Traducción & Definición
a challenge: un desafío, un reto
to challenge (somebody, a decision): desafiar, retar (a alguien); impugnar (una decisión)
challenging: estimulante, ambicioso, motivante, desafiante
Climbing Everest wasn't challenging enough for me, so I swam to the moon. Escalar el Everest no fue suficiente desafío para mí, por lo que fui nadando a la Luna.
- "Well, the ultimate salesperson needed the ultimate challenge."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "The work is sometimes challenging but it'll be an excellent opportunity for a young man like you to prove himself."
- "We mustn't forget that Philip is mentally challenged."
- "Set challenging targets!"
- "Now, if there are no further questions, I'll simply say that I look forward to my new role as the spokesbaby for the Delavigne Corporation, and the many challenges that lie ahead of me."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Instead, you're going to be taking part in some exciting, challenging, and extremely dangerous missions..."
- "Joan Wayne attempted to scare the shark by firing at its dorsal fin, then challenged the shark to a duel, running into the water with pistols drawn."
- "Bruno : Instead, you're going to be taking part in some exciting, challenging, and extremely dangerous missions..."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Challenge' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!