Traducción & Definición
to check: verificar, consultar, controlar
- "But have you checked another folder?"
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "I checked my documents in the C-drive and it's empty!"
- "I checked my watch, everything was okay."
- "The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
- "Hannah : Yes, the last time I checked."
- "But when I checked my pockets, I didn't have enough to pay."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "I checked our auto insurance as you requested."
- "One time I woke up in the morning, and he was checking all my text messages."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Check (verb)' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!