Traducción & Definición
to choose: elegir
Have you chosen a gift yet? ¿Ya has elegido un regalo?
There are three options to choose from. Hay tres opciones entre las que elegir.
Este verbo es irregular:
I choose / I chose / I have chosen
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Mr. Cheeter, please choose a mission at random on your way out."
- "To help us better deal with your complaint, please choose from the following menu"
- "Good luck in piecing them together and ultimately choosing the most suitable candidate for the job (whatever it is)."
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Choose' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!