Traducción & Definición
to choose: elegir
Have you chosen a gift yet? ¿Ya has elegido un regalo?
There are three options to choose from. Hay tres opciones entre las que elegir.
Este verbo es irregular:
I choose / I chose / I have chosen
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "To help us better deal with your complaint, please choose from the following menu"
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "Mr. Cheeter, please choose a mission at random on your way out."
- "Philip : It's the life we've chosen, Harold."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Choose' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!