Traducción & Definición
a coffee machine: una cafetera, una máquina de café
- "This could also be why the coffee machine only works at 9:45 in the morning, as it is connected to the network."
- "Hannah : Listen to that coffee machine – it makes some funny noises."
- "Kevin Connors: Found him in the break room, on his hands and knees, searching for loose change under the coffee machine."
- "As I was leaving, I heard a strange noise coming from behind the coffee machine."
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
- "And the coffee machine does not work at all anymore."
- "Need I remind you people what happened to our last 6 coffee machines?"
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Coffee machine' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!