Traducción & Definición
to come by (your house): pasar por (tu casa)
I wanted to come by and see you this afternoon. Me gustaría pasar a verte esta tarde.
- "I'll tell you what, if you have some time this afternoon, I could come by your office and pick you up."
- "I just wanted to warn you that our efficiency expert, Miss Fiona Stake, will be coming by to perform an on-site inspection of your office this Thursday."
- "No problem. I will come by in the afternoon maybe?"
- "Can I come by and pick them up this afternoon?"
- "Why don't I come by and do an on-site inspection of the machine to determine if it is a worthwhile expenditure?"
- "So please find time to come by my office no later than Thursday, because I'm taking Friday off."
- "Bob : Didn't Polly tell you I was coming by?"
- "Susie loves it when I come by for my little chats, right, Mamacita?"
- "I'm sure you are already aware of this, but our efficiency expert, Miss Fiona Stake, will be coming by your office Monday morning to begin her review."
- "I'm supposed to be coming by your offices next Wednesday to begin my review."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Come by' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!