Traducción & Definición
(Where did this car) come from?: ¿De dónde viene (este auto)?
Where do you come from?: ¿De dónde vienes?
- "And I was always wondering where the baby pigeons come from. Maybe they come from the sky..."
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "Where did you come from?"
- "We don't get many gays where I come from."
- "Susie, our next question comes from Gary from Tokyo."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "Our first question comes from Lauren, in beautiful Swaziland."
- "And I was wondering, where do baby pigeons come from?"
- "This is where many of our most powerful fragrances come from. Knock knock, Horatio?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Come from' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!