Traducción & Definición
it has come to my attention that...: he notado/observado que; me he dado cuenta de que...
Expresión que se utiliza con frecuencia para comenzar una carta o un discurso.
- "It has come to my attention that there is a live animal on this plane, and due to customs regulations, we will have to land the plane in Guatemala."
- "It has come to my attention that McGillicutty's has yet to stock Delavigne goods."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of my employees, Jean Marcel Marron, was arrested this afternoon on charges of reckless endangerment and driving without a US driver's license."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of our fellow employees in the finance department, who shall remain nameless, is unable to share in the camaraderie of "Casual Fridays"."
- "It has recently come to my attention that our security system here at Delavigne is terribly inadequate."
- "It has recently come to Bruno's attention that you fired Karen Hughes, a retail manager who came to you in order to offer you her resignation."
- "Mayor : It has recently come to my attention that your company intends to build a second retail store on Market Street."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Come to my attention' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!