Traducción & Definición
to communicate (an idea): comunicar, transmitir (una idea)
-Ever since I hit my head on a wardrobe door, I began to communicate with Jemima. -Who's Jemima? -Jemima is my hamster. -Desde que me golpeé la cabeza con la puerta del ropero, empecé a comunicarme con Jemima. -¿Quién es Jemima? -Jemima es mi hámster.
UK: A teacher needs to be good at communicating with people.
US: Perhaps it would be easier to communicate by email.
- "Remember, you won't get anywhere in life if you don't communicate effectively."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "We do not care to communicate with the outside world."
- "I think that we're really going to be able to communicate after all."
- "Though I am still mourning Stink (a period which will last 40 days and 40 nights), I have decided to communicate to you my wishes for your atonement."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Communicate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!