Traducción & Definición
to communicate (an idea): comunicar, transmitir (una idea)
-Ever since I hit my head on a wardrobe door, I began to communicate with Jemima. -Who's Jemima? -Jemima is my hamster. -Desde que me golpeé la cabeza con la puerta del ropero, empecé a comunicarme con Jemima. -¿Quién es Jemima? -Jemima es mi hámster.
UK: A teacher needs to be good at communicating with people.
US: Perhaps it would be easier to communicate by e-mail.
- "I think that we're really going to be able to communicate after all."
- "We do not care to communicate with the outside world."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Remember, you won't get anywhere in life if you don't communicate effectively."
- "Though I am still mourning Stink (a period which will last 40 days and 40 nights), I have decided to communicate to you my wishes for your atonement."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Communicate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!