Traducción & Definición
to communicate (an idea): comunicar, transmitir (una idea)
-Ever since I hit my head on a wardrobe door, I began to communicate with Jemima. -Who's Jemima? -Jemima is my hamster. -Desde que me golpeé la cabeza con la puerta del ropero, empecé a comunicarme con Jemima. -¿Quién es Jemima? -Jemima es mi hámster.
UK: A teacher needs to be good at communicating with people.
US: Perhaps it would be easier to communicate by e-mail.
- "We do not care to communicate with the outside world."
- "Though I am still mourning Stink (a period which will last 40 days and 40 nights), I have decided to communicate to you my wishes for your atonement."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Remember, you won't get anywhere in life if you don't communicate effectively."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "I think that we're really going to be able to communicate after all."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Communicate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!