Traducción & Definición
a company: una compañía, una empresa
Tenga cuidado con el plural: companies (empresas, compañias)
Notese que in good company también significa "en buena compañía".
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that everyone keeps asking about."
- "What about the long-distance calls to your ex-boyfriend from the company phone?"
- "I don't believe in capitalism. What could you and your company possibly offer me?"
- "About me, about the company, about your perfume-"
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems, and indeed a functioning Internet connection."
- "You're an excellent public speaker, it will be great exposure for the company and Boston is beautiful this time of year."
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multinational cosmetics company."
- "Xavier : What you have done with my company - I don't like it."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Company' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!