Traducción & Definición
a company: una compañía, una empresa
Tenga cuidado con el plural: companies (empresas, compañias)
Notese que in good company también significa "en buena compañía".
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "What about the long-distance calls to your ex-boyfriend from the company phone?"
- "The trip is funded 100% by the company, including the mandatory bear insurance."
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "You didn't charge it to the company's expense account, did you?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Company' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!