Traducción & Definición
a complexity: una complejidad
complex: complicado, complejo
- "Horatio : I am a complex man."
- "I sincerely want to help people overcome the difficulties they encounter in today's complex world of cosmetics."
- "Good: For complex women"
- "He has several complex methods for cataloguing financial information which seem excessive even to me."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "And I'd just like to say that the complex theoretical algorithms that I learned in your calculus and trigonometry classes will help me every day in the real world, I'm sure of it."
- "Bad: May be too complex"
- "I wish I could understand your complex language."
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Complexity' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!