Traducción & Definición
a concern: una preocupación
This meeting should address all of your concerns. En esta reunión se deberían tratar todas tus preocupaciones.
to concern: concernir, incumbir; preocupar
What does this concern? ¿Qué implica? ¿De qué se trata?
to be concerned about (an election): estar preocupado por (una elección)
a (business) concern: una empresa, un negocio
UK: I am concerned about his health.
US: Your health is my number one concern.
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Bruno : Yes, he did say hello a lot, but that's not our concern now."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "They're very concerned about England."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "I'd just like to say once again that I'm at your disposal for any concerns you may have."
- "Edward : Well, you know, I just thought that you might be concerned about the rumor."
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Concern' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!