Traducción & Definición
considerably: considerablemente, bastante
I'm going to have to ask you to lower the price considerably. Voy a tener que pedirle que baje bastante el precio.
- "Delavigne is a company on the rise: we're finding new partners every day, our distribution network is wider than ever, and we are expanding our presence in Asian markets considerably."
- "Unfortunately, all of them charge considerably more than what we are paying our current partners."
- "Philip tells me that their sales have fallen off considerably in the past six months."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "When I say "considerably" more, I mean 50% to 200% above the average market price for the same quality materials."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Considerably' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!