Traducción & Definición
to convince: convencer
I haven't been able to convince him to join us. No he podido convencerlo de que se una a nosotros.
convincing: persuasivo, convincente
convinced: convencido, persuadido
- "Have I convinced you that you need to have a suit made?"
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "Convince me!"
- "I don't think this is going to work out, so unless you can convince me that we're compatible in the next 15 seconds, I think we should just stop right now."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "Remember that we could have outsourced the naming process to another company, but I convinced Bruno that our talented marketing department could take care of this internally... so, let's prove me right, okay?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Convince' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!